Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Talking Points

Organized:

  • I have the ability to be able to organize tasks and complete things in a timely manner. I can get things done in crunch time situations.

  • When I started at Savage Services I was able to come in and reorganize different programs and assignments. In doing this I was able to clarify things and help customers and co-workers do there jobs better.

Dependable/ Loyal:

  • I am dedicated to helping the company do better by staying loyal to our customers and the things they are in need of. In doing this it improves our relationship with current customers and future customers.

  • I am willing to stay work with companies for long periods of time, in doing this it makes it possible for me to do my job better and work more efficiently with co-workers and customers.

  • I have experience in planning events for church activities, work parties and social gatherings. I make sure that I have assigned things out and follow up to make sure they have been taken care.

Leadership/Responsible:

  • I have leadership experience and I am willing to take charge and get things done. I am willing to take initiative and get projects and assignments completed on time.

  • I am able to work without supervision and I am able to stay on top of tasks and get them done on time.

  • I am able to take charge and to make sure things get taken care of.

No comments: